Thursday, January 08, 2009
(Digging into the photo archives, creative juices running a little low today. This is Jack a couple of years ago.)
1. My porcelain cow creamer holder (I know that is not what they are called but I don't want to figure it out right now)
2. Dried apples from Trader Joes
3. Hanging out with my friends at the farmers market
4. The desire (finally) to learn how to properly cook meat. I'm a horrible meat cooker. I over cook everything in fear making my family sick. I know there is a better way and I am ready to learn the meat cooking secrets.
5. Enjoying the book "The Reader"
6. This week: Regina Spektor, Fleet Foxes, Britney Spears
7. John's warm hands (mine are always cold)
8. Homemade play-doh
9. Drinking my coffee in the morning and reading the paper
10. Talking to my friend Helen today on the phone and feeling really good about our homeschool group
11. Curly, Jack's salamander is still alive.
12. Kung-Fu Panda, I really like this movie. I sat and laughed out loud all the way through it.
13. New boots from a thrift store.