(Photo for Vickie, who wanted to see my melons (the ones in my garden you perv) :) he he
So here is some watermellon, and some corn, and of course the ever adorable Jack watering the garden. Ok Here is my grateful list today
1. Strawberry shortcake (the dessert not cartoon)
2. Camping trip in one week
3. Sound of crickets chirping through our window at night.
4. Loving Ani Difranco's "Reprieve" album lately
5. A trip to S.F. planned for Monday
6. Roaming through the isles of Trader Joes
ok this last picture is for my concerned anonymous commentor. You were right. We turned it around. The directions on the side of the seat confused us, and we liked seeing our little guys face, but really you are right, he is safer this way. So thanks, even though I was slightly annoyed by you, at least you were nice about it and now he is safe, and that is more important than my pride.