Friday, June 29, 2007
- John is home today
- Making a new friend at the kids play group yesterday
- Going to see Allison Krauss in concert with my mom tomorrow night
- Going fishing with John and the kids today
- Getting such nice emails from some of you
- My friend Lorissa following her dream
- The kids loving (and me too) Dan Zanes Night owl with friends cd (I know that is not what it's called, but it's in the car right now and I can't remember, it's so so good though)
- Sitting in Starbucks with Rocky and Stella yesterday people watching
- Aaron Brothers "Buy on get one for a Penny" sale.
- "Go eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do, always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil" Ecclesiastes 9:7 I read this yesterday and loved it (wearing white and having oil on your head back then were signs of happiness and celebration, and though I rarely wear white and try to avoid oil on my head at all costs I appriciate the point - especially the food and wine part :) ).
ps I'm turning comments back on on Fridays, I miss seeing your lovely faces on my comments page.