Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DSC09631
Stella turns 6 today. She is my sweetheart, my little girl who still looks like a baby when she sleeps. She wore a flower wreath in her hair to school today. She was beautiful as she literally skipped into her classroom this morning. I can't get over how much of a girly girl she is. She can't stand pants and wears dresses or skirts every day. She has such a tender heart and I can foresee the teenage girl she is going to be. Stella still snuggles into bed with us each night her warm body pressed against mine, she may be getting older but she is still such a little little girl. I love her so much.

2 comments:

Heidi R. said...

happy happy birthday Stella!! I love that she wore a flower wreath in her hair today!! super cute! :)

Marilyn said...

hi, Heather, it's been awhile. (i'm trying to get back into blogging...i've missed it.) wow, can't believe Stella's SIX! Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!