Friday, January 23, 2009
- Beach kung Fu. I dedicate this pic of Jack doing his warrior chop in combo with a mind numbing warrior shriek to Amy who is a warrior in her own right and will be running a half-marathon this weekend.
- Finally feel like I'm making more decisions that I'm excited about with homeschooling the kids. Feel an excitement and anticipation as we start to change how we have been doing things around here.
- I'm turning 36 this weekend, looking forward to a calm weekend, some time out, seeing my mom and sister.
- First Corinthians thirteen. "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing." the whole chapter is so beautiful to me.
- Watching Jack and Rocky play in the rain
- John shares getting up at night with Rocky with me
- Seeing my friend Trish today
- This week: Sarah Bareilles, Tom Waits, A bluegrass music station an our TV
- Vegi Lasagna
- Meeting a friend for coffee one night this week.
- My kids like oatmeal.
- Hearing the sound of rain right now.
- Watching Rocky try to juggle.