Friday, October 12, 2007
- Stella turned 3 Years old on September 28th. She is a fun spunky little girl. She is loud and spirited and funny. It's a joy watching her every day.
- A rainy walk planned after I type this post, the kids are getting their rain gear on as I write this.
- Our new computer. It's super fast and best of all, all the data on our old computer was fine and is now safely backed up and loaded on this computer.
- Watching America's Next Top Model with John and ice cream.
- Dark cloudy cold days, finally here.
- Listening to Lisa Loeb in rainy weather.
- Loving track one on the Feist CD.
- John's patience when I freaked out about the computer.
- Healthy kids
- Dark chocolate and Almond Roca
- Just finished and loved "Farenheight 451" I'd never read it, it was so so good.