Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hanging With The Clowns

And I mean that in the most loving way. Yes we hung with unique, funny, loving characters all weekend long.
Charlotte, Thomas, and Patricia
Here we have our niece and nephew Charlotte and Thomas, and their mom Patricia. Three of the sweetest people around.
Steve
Then we have Steve, Patricia's husband. When he walked out with these cool shades on I was so happy because they fit his personality so perfectly. He is one of the smartest people I know and one awesome stay home dad.
Clown
(this clown freaks me out in this pic)
Then we have the real clowns. Sunday we went to the circus!!! Fun!! Ever since I read "Water For Elephants" a few months ago, I've had a renewed love of the circus and been wanting to go.
circus chicken
It was quite an event. Stella was by far the most entertained though. Dancing and clapping and laughing the whole time.

3 comments:

Alecia said...

Oh, Water for Elephants is on my Amazon.com wish list. How was it? I'm trying to decide what to read next.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read Water for Elephants - it's my next book. I don't like clowns, they scare me.

K said...

How fun for your kids! I went to that circus a couple weeks ago when they were here in DFW, it was a cute show