Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grateful Friday

Rocky

I'm grateful for:

1. Naked babies
2. Cake for breakfast
3. Yosemite in 4 days
4. The Beatles cover band at the farmers market today
5. Tylenol Migraine pills
6. Strawberry juice stains on Stella's face
7. My new books "Andy Catlett" and "A Thousand Splendid Suns"
8. Time to myself today while John watched the kids
9. An anonymous neighbor left a remote control train on the front porch
10. Jack and Stella saying "aqua poo poo" instead of "aqua doodle"
11. Knowing lots of songs to sing to my kids
12. Blogs that show what your reading in the sidebar
13. The hint of red in Rocky's hair
14. Liptons white tea
15. A funny husband

See you all in a couple weeks, I'm taking a little blog break while we head to Yosemite. xoxo

7 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, look at those little baby fat rolls. I love those!

jenica said...

i always come back for your grateful fridays. have a wonderful break!

Allison said...

Cute picture of Rocky! Have fun in Yosemite!

Anonymous said...

Oh no. I hate blog breaks. I will miss you and the small slice of life that you share here.

Have a wonderful time. I'll be waiting for your return.

Hugs.

Rebecca

sara said...

Big fan of Lipton's white tea here, too. Have a lovely vacation, friend.

Mindy said...

ooooo...have fun in yosemite! must see pics!

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

so many good things!!!