Thursday, July 05, 2007
( mom, Stella lifted this from your place, I told her we would bring it back. She has not let go of it since we left Wednesday)
- "GiGi", my new library book.
- My dad giving me this really cool keyboard. I'm excited about practicing the piano again and teaching my kids.
- A fun 4th of July.
- Our watermelons are finally growing in our garden.
- A love letter John left for me on the kitchen counter Monday morning.
- Cottage cheese with peaches, honey, and cinamon.
- Hearing the cricket's at night.
- Air Conditioning.
- My moms baked beans.
- Seeing my neices Hallie and Noelle on Wednesday.