Thursday, January 18, 2007

'Stella

I found Stella with my breast pump today "feeding her pony". She is a handful lately. Her newest trick is to go in her room, shut the door, and then fly out of there completly naked. She laughs and runs around the house screaming "I'm naked", laughing hystericly. It's all cute and fun and everything, but after her 4th time in a day, it sort of looses it's cutness for me. She also loves going in the bathroom, grabbing the toothpaste and then runing to her room, closing the door and eating the toothpaste. Today she did it with a pack of gum I told her a half dozen times she could not have. Found her in there about to rip into it. As soon as she saw me she jumped up and handed me the gum and said "sorry" in the sweetest little girl voice imaginable.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I am having the same problems with C right now.. and I have the headache to prove it. :(

Anonymous said...

We actually have "naked time" once every couple of days. It heads off any random streaking. Turn on some dance music and let them go crazy.

Heth said...

That is the funniest picture. Thanks for the smile.

Renee said...

Well, she's creative, you have to give her that. It never crossed my mind to feed anything with a breast pump!

OnlyGirl said...

Ah, the middle child! It's really true, isn't it? Stinkers!

I don't know how many times in a day I find one of them up to something fishy! lol

Amanda said...

Hannah calls naked time "shake the baby".She gets naked and dances and sings"shake it baby shake it". I don't know where she got it but it's a hoot.

Hannah did the same thing with my breast pump. Then when were in Target she would see bra's and say boobies. Talk about a red face to go with my red hair.

Colorsonmymind said...

Oh I am sure it is not very funny by the fourth time- with sleep deprived fuzzy mind-but it was a cute image.

My son (22 mo) is driving me pretty crazy today. I am wonderfing what I am in for if I have a second.

You are my inspiration-having three.

I love what I can see of the new house-yah - fireplace.

Hugs

molly | mommycoddle.com said...

what a cute picture. i'm sure it's all about the new baby...her little way of dealing with it. but it sure makes it rough for you!
hang in there!

tracey clark said...

Your daughter has her toothpaste and gum and mine has the sugar bowl. What's the deal?? How come one kid would never dream of being sneaky and the next one seems to not be able not to be sneaky. It's maddening.