Monday, January 04, 2010



I have a crush on Dick Van Dyke. Does he not seem like the happiest person ever. I love watching him sing and act. He's always wearing a little smile. I saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for the first time last night. I though I had seen it before and not liked it. But NOOO, I'd never seen it and I LOVED it. Loved all the singing and especially Dick. I love the house they lived in with the giant wind mill and thier eccentric grandfather. Now I want to rent Mary Poppins again just to see Mr. Van Dyke dancing on the rooftops.

1 comment:

CrazieKids said...

we bought those movies back when we first had kids (12 yrs ago) because they were our favorites. ALL of your kids love these movies, they are great classics and I hate to say it but we will never see such great movies like these again. I think that art was not passed down to actors of today and is lost forever.