Tuesday, December 02, 2008

night light
We are snuggled in at home today. Stella and I are sick. Curious George is playing in the other room right now and I'm wandering from room to room thinking about all the stuff I need to do to be ready for Christmas. Knitting and embroidery and shopping. I'm enjoying the early darkness in the evenings, it invites me to sit and knit or to read. Today, I'm laying around. The housework can wait. I just flipped through my latest issue of Domino and as usual am in love with all the color. We are going to draw Christmas pictures together today too. I made some banana bread yesterday I think I'll warm me up a piece right now. I wish you a warm, calm, healthy day.

4 comments:

Heidi R. said...

yummmy...banana bread is so good!! I like the porch light pic too...it is cool :)

Amy said...

I'm feelin' it, mellow mama. Get better soon :).

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a warm and fuzzy and cozy day :)

Amy said...

heather-
you've been tagged.