Friday, May 23, 2008
- Clothes on the line
- My coffee cake turned out perfect, put one in the freezer for eating later
- Finding an $80 blender on Craigslist being sold for $20. To repair the jar I cracked it would have cost $18 with shipping.
- Rocky falling asleep in my arms. I succesfully wriggled myself out from under him and he now sleeps peacefully, Jack and Stella are in rest time playing not so quietly and I'm about to go read.
- Neighbors who ring the doorbell after dark to request more lemons from our tree.
- Frida Kahlo, Georga O'Keeffe and Ansel Adams all showing at the SFMOMA at the same time in the next few months
- A marshmallow roast in our backyard tonight, hopefully with friends.
- The priemer of "So You Think You Can Dance" Why do I love this show so? Really, do you know? John would like an answer.