Friday, April 11, 2008
- Stella's sweet pink cheeks.
- New books from the library. Here's a little tip. If you trying to deal with your own fear of death (and I know you are) and decide to read some books about the subject. Maybe don't read "Stiff" (see my sidebar). While fascinating and at times horrifying and very very funny, this book made me want to run from the grim reaper in a way I've never wanted to run before.
- My friend Helen and her daughter Briones. Moving back to Sacramento someday will not be as easy as I once thought.
- Watching the kids torture Barbies.
- Warm weather
- Mini bagels, just the right size for the kids
-Smoothies with fresh coconut in them
-Willie Nelsons voice makes me calm and happy
- The character "Cereal Man" that I play some mornings while serving breakfast. The kids love it and laugh so much.