Thursday, March 20, 2008

Grateful Friday

- My sweet sensitive intense Jack. He is passionate, such a sweet spirit. These pictures were taken right when I told him it was time to go home from a picnic. At first so sad and then I made him laugh.
- Time alone with Rocky yesterday. 3 hours. Thanks Helen. Setting him free in the town square and just following his lead for an hour or so.
DSC03818
- The coffee shop barista who really smiled at me yesterday. We had a conversation, she complimented Rocky on his shirt. Doesn't happen very often, baristas at the coffee shop I usually go to are much to busy for chit chating.
- Asain food markets. The tiny hole in the wall kind. Narrow isles crammed full of stuff.
DSC03821
- The Easter box found on the front porch sent from our family this week filled with Polly Pockets and cars and candy and Easter eggs.
- John's off today and we are headed to the beach in a couple of hours. Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments: