Friday, August 03, 2007
- The yummy little carrots from our garden, the best part was watching Jack's excitement pulling them up. Each time he pulled one up he would yell "OHHH, that's ferocious!!", so funny, not sure where he got that saying from, but it was so cute.
- Cooking dinner last night while John played with the kids outside. I cranked up Gillian Welch's "Revival" CD, chopped carrots from our garden and enjoyed a few minutes to myself.
- Getting to see my family tomorrow to celebrate my niece's birthday.
- A date, a real actual date. A couple from our church offered to watch our kids on Sunday. (our co-op is having a little trouble getting off the ground, soon hopefully)
- The thought of making myself a t-shirt from a pattern I bought this week.
- The library
- Clear blue skies
- Watching the squirrels in our backyard practically fly from our fence to the palm tree
- New Castle Brown Ale beer
- The sleepy look my kids have when they get up, I just want to hold and kiss them all day.