Friday, June 01, 2007
- Watching the Scripps National Spelling Bee. A local kid won!! They are so cute, I felt so bad for them when that little bell dinged and they were out.
- I taught myself to juggle this week.
- Eating yogurt and granola with my coffee in the morning.
- Cute kids stickers, I love finding a new one stuck someplace I had'nt noticed before. The newest discovery was a little heart on the tile in our kitchen right where I stand to do the dishes.
- Using Safeway.com this week for the first time. It was GREAT, having that man bring in bags of grocerys, it was fun opening all the bags, seeing what I ordered and just putting them away. I could get used to that. The first time was free delivery too, so that made it even better.
- Stella's new laugh, it's an explosive burst, sort of loud and cackley and very funny.
- New books from the library
- Spending memorial day with my family, swimming and eating.