Friday, June 15, 2007

Grateful Friday

Jack eating
( This is Jack perfered way of sitting. When he eats or colors at any table he usually wants to sit like this)

- A bag full of apricots from our neighbors. I'm heading to Target tonight to get canning stuff to try my hand at making some perserves.
- Sitting in the backyard while Rocky takes his first nap of the day and drinking coffee and reading my bible.
- Listening to the birds chirp in the morning.
- New books from the library.
- There is a drive thru Starbucks about 1/2 a mile from my house.
- Rocky only got up 3 times last night (this is progress)
- Dinner on Wednesday night with some new friends, the kids played together perfectly and all the adults could sit and talk.
- Watching the kids swim in the inflatable pool, they keep their swim suit on for about 5 minutes and then strip down. I love watching my naked little babies play.
- Iced tea with sugar.