Thursday, June 07, 2007

Grateful Friday

DSC09902

- I love "So You Think You Can Dance".

- Stella crawls in bed and snuggles up to me every morning at 5am, I love her little warm body and how she likes our foreheads to touch as we sleep.

- Thursday night music in the park.

- Finding a fun new park with the kids.

- Driving around and having all 3 kids fall asleep in the car and then putting them to bed at 7pm and having the ret of the night with John.

- Free tickets to Sesame Street Live tomorrow.



3 comments:

Renee said...

How sweet is that picture?! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love the slumped over baby sleep - so sweet. My girl likes to have our foreheads touching when she falls asleep as well - I savor these moments because I know she won't want this forever. Happy weekend!!

Lorissa said...

I'm always amazed at baby's ability to sleep like that. How was Sesame Street Live?