Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rocky and Stella's baby doll (almost 3 weeks old)
Rocky was crying for a few minutes yesterday and I couldn't get to him right away. Stella went over to him and gave him her doll and tried to comfort Rocky with kisses and telling him "It's ok Rocky", before I could get to him, he was fast asleep. Jack and Stella have accepted Rocky so well, better than I thought. They want to hold him and kiss him. I thought there might be some little issues but they both seem so happy that he is here.
We are in a packing frenzy over here. Everyday I try to pack up some stuff and clean. The more I pack though the more I see that needs to be packed and the more mess there is. My life right now is all about my kids and packing. Hope you all hang in there with me until I can throw you some more variety.
Rocky had his 3 week checkup the other day with Ruth my midwife, he weighs exactly 10 lbs now and is doing good. He has a bad case of "baby acne" but still looks like a little angle.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, three weeks already?! So sweet about Stella giving him her doll. Good luck with the packing...having moved dozens of times, I know it's a hideous job.

Renee said...

So sweet.

Lorissa said...

I wish we could come over and help you pack! I feel so bad you are doing it all yourself. I am going to miss you soooooooo much. You have to promise you'll come back *sniff*
Jack and Stella are great siblings!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet sweet baby! I love those cheeks and lips!

I can empathize with the baby acne. Josie had it when she was born too. It just kept getting worse and we finally realized it was eczema. So just keep that in mind if it seems to hang around for a long time or get really bad.

Anonymous said...

he's already so big!!! your kids are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Rocky IS an angel.....all that baby chubbiness, oh how sweet. Hang in there Heather, I'm sure packing with 3 small ones isn't easy.
I love that Jack and Stella love their baby brother so much, how wonderful that Stella could soothe your wee one.

GJ said...

Sweet Angel!

Heidi R. said...

awwww...i love this story and the picture...so cute!!!! :)